Retirement Travel Program
- Session #4 Heredia/Flamingo: September 23rd - October 7th, 2018
- Session #5 Heredia/Monteverde: October 28th - November 11th, 2018
- Session #1 Heredia/Flamingo: January TBA
- Session #2 Monteverde/Flamingo: February TBA
- Session #3 Heredia/Monteverde: March TBA
Price and Registration Form
- Spanish classes: 3 hours of class per day Monday through Friday (4 student class maximum)
- Accommodations in small hotels or b&bs (double occupancy with private bath); homestay accommodation also available upon request
- All listed morning and week-end activities
- 3 meals per day; special dietary needs can be accommodated
- Full time bilingual chaperone to accompany the group at all times
- Airport transportation (Sunday arrival and Sunday departure)
- Round trip airfare to/from Costa Rica
- Souvenirs, alcoholic beverages, personal items
TRAVEL AND MEDICAL INSURANCE
- All participants must sign up for the medical/travel insurance.
- Confirmation of purchase of this mandatory insurance must be received prior to the arrival of the participant to Costa Rica.
Participant registration is complete when CPI has received the following:
- A completed registration form.
- Confirmation of the purchase of the travel/medical insurance.
- Deposit: You will receive a link to pay the deposit through internet.
The participant reservation is not confirmed until each of the above listed requirements have been received.
At our school you learn Spanish at your own pace and at the same time experience and achieve a greater understanding of the culture. A bonus - while you study you have the leisure to visit the areas which are of interest for your relocation and our three schools are conveniently & strategically placed within the best zones of Costa Rica. For more information about legal and immigration issues we recommend the following
This program should be re-named or sub-titled \"VIP\" because that's how were treated from start to finish. Every aspect of this program from maid service to teachers to guide (Johnny) rated an at or 5 stars. We will be coming back again for sure. If you are looking for a great adventure with no hassles this is it.
My husband and I were part of the wonderful retirement program! The apartments in Heredia and Monteverde were very comfortable and cleaned for us every day. The Spanish classes were fun and informative. Ellen and Magaly were both very helpful to us learning and relearning Spanish also the CPI staff was always very friendly and helpful with any questions we had.
This was such a wonderfull experience. Our Spanish really improved and we saw a lot of different aspects of Costa Rica. This was such a bargain. We got way more than what we paid. We will certainly pass the word around about this great program
I found this a great program. It more than met my expectations. The combination of language classes and various activities as a good balance between study & fun. The CPI schools are excellent facilities & the apartments (Heredia & Monteverde) were excellent.
Hola Tatiana, Muni and the rest of the staff at CPI and Casas del Toro (or as we fondly call it Casas del Bull).
Thank you so very much for a wonderful experience! I enjoyed my classes with Viviana - she’s an amazing teacher with great patience and her passion for teaching comes thru. I learned a lot and gained much confidence in speaking thanks to her.
Tatiana, thank you for answering all my questions and taking care of all our needs at school. You have a positive attitude and always happy! Pura vida!
Muni, thank you for taking care of us like we are family! Your staff is amazing - just 3 weeks ago I stayed at a Ritz Carlton in Miami and while it’s super nice and the staff was uber professional, they will not match the enthusiasm, friendliness, genuine warmth that your staff has shown every guest. They are the kind of friends I want to keep in touch with and I am in touch with some of them already! They were also very instrumental in helping us practice our Spanish they wouldn’t let a grammatical error go by and corrected us lovingly! The hotel is beautiful the grounds and the room spacious and cozy.
Thank you so much - Jenny and I are planning to come back hopefully with our husbands!